Come to the Languedoc wine region and learn about the wines of the world with Wendy and Kate, our qualified wine teachers. We offer a great range of courses for all levels of knowledge and sessions to focus on grape varieties and wine regions plus a regular slot for Viti-Vini for those people interested in how wine is grown and made.
We are passionate about wine and want to share our knowledge with you!
‘Taste Training Workshop’ – these regular workshops are a great way to improve your tasting skills and a fun way too. Every month we offer a Taste Training workshop for beginners and improvers and each time we will be tasting something different so you can come along to as many as you fancy. €25 per person
Variety Nights – are a great way to understand different grape varieties and how they can differ so widely and why? €25 per person
Region Sessions – We will be running courses that will introduce you to many of the wine regions of the world. Coming up in 2019 are Priorat the cult Catalan, Burgundy North to South, A Toe into Italy and Eastern Languedoc. €35 per person
Viti-Vini – how wine is grown and made is a fascinating subject and one we love to teach. To help teach this subject we will sometimes enlist the help of one of our wine maker friends for some of the more technical stuff..! €25 per person
The wine school is based in the Minervois, about 20 minutes from Carcassonne and easy to combine with a holiday in the region. We can also help with accommodation if needed.
Take a look at what’s running in the first half of 2019
- Thursday 10th January – Taste Training Workshop
- Thursday 24th January – Variety Night – Fussy Pinot Noir
- Thursday 7th February – Taste Training Workshop
- Thursday 21st February – Regional Session – A Toe into Italy
- Thursday 7th March – Taste Training Workshop
- Thursday 28th March – Variety Night – Getting to know Riesling
- Thursday 11th April – Taste Training Workshop
- Thursday 25th April – Regional Session – Burgundy, home of Terroir
- Thursday 9th May – Taste Training Workshop
- Thursday 23rd May – Variety Night – Spotlight on Syrah
- Thursday 13th June – Taste Training Workshop
- Thursday 27th June – Regional Session – Priorat, the Cultish Catalan!
To book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org