Come to the Languedoc wine region and learn about the wines of the world with Wendy and Kate, our qualified wine teachers. We offer a great range of courses for all levels of knowledge and sessions to focus on grape varieties and wine regions plus a regular slot for Viti-Vini for those people interested in how wine is grown and made.
Each month in the winter and twice a month during the summer we hold fun and informative classes in the village of Caunes-Minervois, a 20 minute drive from Carcassonne. We also offer private classes for you and your friends that take place at your address near Carcassonne.
Our passion is Languedoc wines but these classes also cover wines from other parts of France and also Europe and the rest of the world.
- 6pm Saturday 18th May – Corbières & Minervois wines €35 per person – 8 places available. These two well known districts in the Minervois grow the same grapes but make very different wines.
- 6pm Saturday 1st June – Sparkling Wines €35 per person – 8 places available. Champagne will of course feature in this tasting but so will the sparkling wines of Languedoc and other parts of France.
- 6pm Thursday 27th June – Priorat, the Cultish Catalan! €35 per person – 5 places available. Priorat is a famous wine to some and for others a stranger. It is a wine that nearly disappeared until it was revived in the 1980’s.
- 6pm Saturday 6th July – Tour de Rosé €35 per person – 8 places available
July is the time to drink rosé but what do you know about it? We will taste 4 diferent styles from 4 different parts of France including Languedoc, Provence, Valley de Loire and a surprise one too…!
- 6pm Thursday 25th July- Limoux Lovelies €35 per person – 8 places available
Famous for sparkling wines but also for the 4 different terroir and the Toque et Clocher Chardonnays. Come and taste all 4 and learn the differences.
- 6pm Saturday 10th August – Roussillon Reds €35 per person – 8 places available. The Roussillon region produces some of the most powerful red wines of Southern France. We will taste the difference between a Côtes de Rousillon Village and 2 of the cru including the famous Tautavel.
- 6pm Thursday 29th August – Terrasses du Larzac €35 per person – 8 places available. Tucked underneatrh the Larzac plateau where Roquefort is produced is an exciting appellation full of talented wine makers.
Reserve your place on-line or to ask a question email