This 3 hour wine tasting takes place at our Atelier du Vin in the village of Caunes-Minervois. Over the course of the session we will introduce you to some of the major appellations in the Languedoc as well as the IGP (Vin du Pays) wines that are highly important here. Here is an example of the wines you will learn about and taste.
- Sparking Limoux (Blanquette or Crémant)
- St Chinian
- Varietals including 100% Carignan and 100% Viognier
This is a fun tasting & learning experience and although you will discover a great deal about tasting wine and the
wines of the region it will be in an atmosphere of enjoyment with no wine snobbery in sight! You do not need to know a thing about wine to enjoy this fabulous wine tasting.
This event is available for groups of up to 12 people and can be booked as a Private event and we also offer Open events from time to time depending on demand.
Prices range from €125 per person for 4 people to €85 per person for 12 people. Transport to and from Caunes-Minervois is included.
- Pickup and transport to Caunes-Minervois
- Our expert Languedoc wine tutor
- Tasting of 8 quality wines
- Tasty Languedoc Grignotage (Tapas)
- A free copy of our book ‘The Wines of the Languedoc-Roussillon’ worth €20
How to Book
This Prestige & Private tasting class is available any day of the week. To book please complete the form below and let us know how many people are in your party and the date(s) you prefer or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Wendy on +33 (0)6 42 33 34 09